Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Through the Craft Room Door and Oozak


Team B over at
will be providing the inspiration for our new challenge this week.
Our theme is always
Anything Goes.

Sponsoring this week is
Oozak is a one stop shop for your paper crafting needs....
so many incredible toys tools and supplies!


This week I decided to get started on my Valentine's Day cards.  Can you believe how quickly Valentine's Day will be here?  I realize the color combo is a bit unconventional for most people but I'm on such a bright, sunny color kick that this just felt right.


The 'flower' was originally white card stock.
I played with a Faux Tie Dye technique that you will be able to read all about in the upcoming issue of
I added a brad from the BasicGrey 'Hey Girl' collection to the center.  The flower was the inspiration of the color pallet.


The image I used is from Lacy Sunshine.
Her name is Cupcake Sticky Wings
The sentiment is from a stamp that I think I picked up in the Michaels dollar bin...not completely positive though.



Make sure you stop by TTCRD to take a look at all of the other Design Team members' projects.  We hope you'll be able to join in the fun of the challenge with your own new project!

In addition to the items I've mentioned above, here are the ingredients used to make this card:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card and I love,love,love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab roberta, I love the colours :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE the image but that flower is fantastic, Roberta! And it feels so good to be back visiting again after that really nasty flu. Don't think I have time to play catch-up on all your posts but at least I'm back and can see everything from this point forward. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...