Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stamp 'n Doodle Snowman Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Since it is that time of the week again, I'm happy to announce a brand new challenge at

This week we would like to see your creations using
Snowmen.
Since it actually snowed enough for us to have a light dusting on the ground here in Indianapolis, I feel like the timing is just perfect for this theme.



The items used to make my card for this week were:
Card base: David Tutera 
Cardstock and DSP:  Recollections
Button punch:  Martha Stewart
Tag punch:  EK Success
Glitter:  Hampton Arts
Ribbon:  my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope to see lots of fun Snowman projects over at
This would be a great opportunity to get another Christmas card or 2 completed!

2 comments:

  1. You've had snow!!!! :) Love the bright colours and spotty paper
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, your card is adorable! I love the snowman image you used. Love all the fun layers you used and the colors really make the snowmen pop nicely from the page! Just wanted to let you know that your CSS tutorial worked perfectly on my blog. I so appreciate that you shared that little tidbit with me. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...