Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stamp 'n' Doodle "In the Garden" challenge

Thanks so much to everyone that shared their projects in last week's "Stitching: real or faux" challenge at Stamp 'n' Doodle.  The entries were all fantastic and I hope to see all of those crafters back this week along with some new faces!

Our theme this week is another fun one that allows for a huge array of styles and projects.  We'd like to see what you can do with:

"In the Garden"

So get those creative juices flowing and show off your talent!  This one would be fantastic for a scrapbook layout.   We welcome any type of project that relates to gardens and would love to see your new creations.

I've decided to once again do an A2 sized card that could be donated to Operation Write Home.  When I saw Lynne's image titled "Cry Babies" I thought instantly of a missing you card for OWH.  I added my own little "garden" with my ProMarkers along the bottom of the image.  And the butterfly patterned paper just called out for a garden style card.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your entry over at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card Roberta, that butterfly paper is so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, love the digi! Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Roberta, but I must admit I feel a little sad seeing the little girl upset :( At least you know it will create real feeling when received. Good work x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...