Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Combining challenges

So I just started doing challenges a couple of weeks ago and I feel as if I need to attend a meeting that begins with me saying, "Hi.  I'm Roberta and I'm a challenge addict."

Today I've been working on several cards but wanted to get these 2 posted real quick.  The color scheme was decided by the great Tuesday Color challenge at Outlawz.  Here is their color combo:


And the layout was decided by the also great sketch for the Super Sketchy Sunday challenge at 365 Cards.  Here is the sketch:



And here are the cards I made using only what I could find in my scrap box, by the way.  That matches up with the Super Scraps Saturdays challenge at Hiding in My Craftroom.






The card with the green background pops a bit more than the yellow one so that will be the one I submit for challenges.  You can find it at the following sites:

Outlawz -- Tuesday Color Challenge
365 Cards -- Super Sketchy Sundays
Hiding in My Craftroom -- Super Scraps Saturday
Cut It Up -- What's bugging you?

9 comments:

  1. These are both so cute, Roberta! You did a great job with the sketch and colors! The challenges are addicting, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That inchworm is just the cutest! Thanks so much for playing with us over at 365!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this sketch! Cute inchworm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his little glasses! You did a great job on all three challenges!! Wow!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge for our buggy challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh TOO cute, love your lil worm guy!!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too stinking CUTE!!! So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super DUPER cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww... this is too cute!
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...